Ladies & Gents,
i won't mention the dealership as i believe i wouldn't be allowed to so let's start at the beginning...!
on my way home from Phillip Island last year i had a small off. More damage to me than the bike as i was able to ride home from around Grafton to NQ. Got home checked the bike over and decided Insurance is a good thing. Called in to the dealership i purchased the bike from and was informed they wouldn't touch it as they were no longer the rep and to take it to the new guys in town. This was around mid November. I asked the dealership for a quote to be sent to me also as i was interested in costs etc. i received my email 23rd Nov. Fast forward to April and some points of interest:
* quote to BMW Australia wasn't received until 20 December
* was told by 3 different people my bike would be ready that next week/month.
* i actually received my bike 2nd May!
* It's taken since November or December depending on who you ask to get a front rim from Germany
* My order was lost when Parts Manufacturer was changed
* dealer told me Germany didn't have his correct address for parts, THAT was why it hadn't arrived!
* he has been in business for approx 6 - 9 months... i'm guessing not much in the mechanical work is being done there!

Now i have my ride back and have had got a few klms on it when i notice this:
* rego sticker wasn't replaced on bike. i was pulled over by a local enforcer and he let me off!!
* the bottom nut on the left hand rear set was finger tight, it actually came off in my hand!
* i now have a milky fluid in my front brake reservoir and my service sheet says it was replaced with new
* on checking the log book i find it's not even mine!!!! FFS

So in conclusion if you pm me i will gladly name the dealer as i would not want anyone taking their pride and joy to these cowboys! Actually i'm not sure i would recommend anyone buy a beemer, sorry but i do like my bike but the after sales service is disgusting. BMW Aust did compensate me for the fact i had owned a bike for 11 months as it was in the shop for 5+ of those months.

My rant is done!!!