Shcuberth C3 Pro - BMW S1000RR Riders Forum & Registry

Remove this advertisement by REGISTERING.

Real Name
    Paul
    09-19-20
    Hi all. Like a lot of you I spent some time endeavouring to quieten the buffeting, turbulence & noise you experience with a F800GT. I have resolved it to a degree. My set up is a Puig screen fitted with a blade. But what has made the most difference by far is the Shcuberth C3 Pro I purchased about 4 months ago. I spent some time reading reviews etc, before I got it. The guy in my local bike shop said that about 3 out of 4 people find that they do considerably reduce wind noice. Fortunately I found this to be the case. In fact I have not worn ear plugs since. It was worth trying for size in a shop before purchasing, as my head measure large, but I found extra large fitted better. It's a very snug fit with no gapping. The shop did not have the colour I wanted, which did me a favour, as I bought on line and made a good saving on the already shop discounted price. Its just as quiet whilst riding my Kwaker ZX9R. The only thing I would say is that it gets pretty hot wearing it in warm weather. I will probably wear my open face lid when it is warm, although I will have to use ear plugs which work OK but tend to irritate my ears if I use them regularly.

Ride safe
    Mully

2. Thanks TheMeteor thanked for this post
  3. Remove Advertisements
    F800Riders.org
    Advertisements

Real Name
    Nigel
    08-26-22
    Agree they're good lids and pretty quiet, ok for the commute but I try and remember to use some 3M earplugs for longer rides. Quality helmet lasting well, on my third C3 in last 10 years but been using System helmets which are Schubert for quite a while now for year round riding.

Agree about trying it on before buying as, like any manufacturer, they'll not be the right fit for everyone.

Can recommend Helmet City both for mail order and especially their shop's. They are very knowledgeable about the helmets to they sell and are good to deal with.

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk